F&I Impact is a four-day course designed to benefit auto and RV F&I managers of all levels. It combines highly interactive classroom training with role playing to sharpen skills and improve retention.
This course focuses on:
- Proven F&I presentation process
- Management of the department
- Objection handling
- Creating your OWN presentation
- Customer personality identification
- Understanding your "why"
- Credit Union & cash conversions
- Selling science & philosophy
- Motivation & Belief
After completing the course, you will receive:
- Video of your in-class performance
- Personal feedback from the class facilitator
Attendees are responsible for travel and hotel expenses. NAC will provide lunch each day, as well as one group dinner.
The auto industry is highly-regulated with dozens of rules and regulations governing the vehicle sales and F&I process. AFIP certification gives you a working knowledge of the state and federal laws that apply to F&I, opportunities for continuing professional development, and a higher standing in the industry.
Franchised new vehicle dealerships carry a brand and an image that creates expectations among buyers. New vehicles are a large, complex purchase for customers. Franchise dealers work to provide competitive pricing and financing along with the best quality customer service—all while meeting the requirements of a complex, highly-regulated transaction. AFIP certification should be the cornerstone of a dealer’s compliance management system.
AFIP’s Franchised New Vehicle certification, a two-day course, has been designed to ensure that F&I managers, sales consultants and other personnel are trained to meet the highest ethical and compliance standards. It’s a key component to success that helps create trust and satisfied customers.
- Understanding the Law
- Truth in Lending Act & Regulation Z
- Installment Sales
- Retail Installment Sale Contracts
- Consumer Leasing Act & Regulation M
- Consumer Leasing
- Holder-in-Due-Course Rule
- Credit Practices Rule
- Consumer Lease Agreements
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) & Regulation B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Red Flag Rule
- Risk-Based Pricing Rule
What’s included for NAC partners:
- CARLAW® F&I Legal Desk Book
- Access to the AFIP Regulation Education Platform (AFIP REP), an interactive online training system
- Detailed lesson plans
- Lecture videos hosted by a former Northwood University professor and 20-year AFIP partner (and AFIP-Accredited Facilitator)
- Downloadable audio files of the lecture series for on-the-go study
- Required reading
- Practice quizzes
After passing the exam attendees will receive:
- A framed diploma for display
- A certification logo and professional designation for business cards
- A press release template for trade area newspapers
Course Length: 2 days
Time: 9 am-5 pm
Fixed Ops & Service
We offer leading-edge fixed ops and service training on a variety of topics to maximize results in fixed ops. From time management, phone skills, and objection handling to CSI and sales word tracks, we can supercharge your service department.
- New Hire Service Advisor
- Training/Service Advisor 101
- Time Management
- Process Training
- Overcoming Objections
- Sales Word Tracks
- CSI Training
- Selling More Than Just Oil Changes
- Phone Skills
- Tech Training
- Consulting Services
Online Learning Center
Our Learning Center brings leading-edge training straight to your computer, tablet or phone. Our online “skills based” interactive training is designed to augment product knowledge and industry best practices. We provide built-in testing to ensure comprehension, and management reporting systems to easily monitor employees’ training progress and results
NAC’s Learning Center platform brings leading edge training straight to your computer. You’ll receive a wide range of training that caters to your needs, with access to material from renowned trainers such as Dave Anderson and Jeff Cowan. Plus, you’ll have custom-branded portals and staff goal-setting functions, and you’ll receive result and progress updates to keep you and your team on track. Courses include:
- Business Development
- Sales, Service and F&I
- NAC Benefit Knowledge
- …and so much more!